Monday, September 21, 2015

It's Not Summer Without You by Jenny Han

Stand alone or series: 2nd book in a trilogy
Source: Purchased by me
Format: Print


Summary

Can summer be truly summer without Cousins Beach?

It used to be that Belly counted the days until summer, until she was back at Cousins Beach with Conrad and Jeremiah. But not this year. Not after Susannah got sick again and Conrad stopped caring. Everything that was right and good has fallen apart, leaving Belly wishing summer would never come.
But when Jeremiah calls saying Conrad has disappeared, Belly knows what she must do to make things right again. And it can only happen back at the beach house, the three of them together, the way things used to be. If this summer really and truly is the last summer, it should end the way it started--at Cousins Beach.

Review


This book was actually pretty awesome. For those who have read my review for the first book, you know that I pretty much hated it. Well, this book was completely different. 

Belly and the boys are faced with a few challenges in this book. After working together to try and fix them, something unexpected happens and trust me, you will be shocked.

Jenny Han's writing style will keep you hooked. I wasn't fed up with the the relationship between Belly and Conrad, even though I thought eventually, I would be. I have always been more of a fan of Jeremiah than Conrad, so obviously I loved this book more. This book is definitely equivalent of a roller coaster

I loved this book and I am happy to say that I can't wait to pick up book number three.

Page count: 275 pages
Starred rating: 4 out of 5 stars
Publisher: Simon & Schuster 



This is not a sponsored review unless explicitly stated. All opinions expressed in this review belong to me and all products were purchased by me unless otherwise stated. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment