Monday, March 9, 2015

The Finisher by David Baldacci (Mini Review)

Stand Alone or Series: Book one out of a planned trilogy
How did I get this book: I received this book from scholastic to review
Format: Print


Summary
Welcome to Wormwood: a place where curiosity is discouraged and no one has ever left.

Until one girl, Vega Jane, discovers a map that suggests a mysterious world beyond the walls. A world with possibilities and creatures beyond her imagining.

But she will be forced to fight for her freedom. And unraveling the truth may cost Vega her life.

Review

When I received this book I was actually excited to read it. But when I picked it up,I was really disappointed. It does has a lot of potential but it was simply just not for me.

Page Count:512 Pages
Starred Rating;2 out of 5 stars
Publisher:Scholastic



This is not a sponsored review unless explicitly stated. All opinions expressed in this review  belong to me and all products were purchased by me, unless other wise stated.All opinions are my own.


No comments:

Post a Comment